pay your bill

Condominium Unit Owners

If you are a condominium unit owner or purchasing a condominium, you may be asked to provide a condominium certificate of insurance or proof of master insurance. This certificate is a document that shows a summary of coverage limits, insurance carriers that insures the condominium association, and policy effective & expiration dates.

Because the Master Policy will not cover your personal liablity or your contents, we recommend that you purchase a Condominium owners policy (often referred to as form HO-6).  Please call our office if you would like us to provide you with a quote.


Click here to request a condominium certificate.